Friday 16 January 2009

Things I've Made This Week


A risotto with chorizo, bacon and turkey.



Soap! Using the cold process method, this was after 24hours when I cut it all up into chunks to be cured for another 3 weeks. It's a warm vanilla scent and I can't wait to try it.

Chicken caserole. It was a chilly day so needed some major warming, comfort food. I made too much though.

Tablet, a Scottish delicacy made primarily from sugar. It's like a sort of crumbly fudge and will be in my Etsy shop soon I hope.



Salmon, rice and rocket in a filo parcel. The photo is rubbish but this tasted incredible!


Finally, I didn't make this but saw it in the latest issue of Instyle Magazine (with Isla Fisher on the front). It's a Missoni bag but I can't find anything about it online, has anyone seen before?

Much love,

J xx

No comments: