Sunday 25 January 2009

Grad Ball

I'm a mere 6 monthes from FINALLY graduating. Obviously the single most important part of this is the graduation ball. I just started thinking about it today. You know, the dress, the hair, the accessories.... I want to get it right. As an engineering student I spend most of my time in less that inspiring clothes I've had a quick Goggle on things to get some inspiration.

Please note; I will be making the dress myself so I need some ideas then I can start making patterns. It is a bit difficult as I will be making mockups of the dress two sizes smaller than I currently am. Enjoy the pics, most are courtesy of Etsy and Asos but there are some stunning Marchesa gowns. I hope they don't mind me using their pics. I'm not sure what my selections say.... maybe I should be going for jewel colours? Or do I want that now but maybe it'll be too dark for Summer? Hmmmm




No comments: