Sunday 8 March 2009

Soap's Ready!

My latest soap, Honey and Almond Goat's Milk Soap (catchy name, huh?) is finally ready and has been in use in my bathroom for three days now. I've pretty much achieved what I set out to. The soap is "superfatted" so not all the oils have been chemically reacted so they leave a small amount on your hands for moisturisation.
The smell is very subtle, just slightly sweet and I'm happy about that. I personally can't stand strong soaps. The milk makes it nice and creamy and it lathers up well.

I hope to be listing it tonight and will post pics on here.

I'm still using one of my Vanilla Soap Cubes, too. I'm really surprised how long it's lastest and now that the edges are off it, it looks more and more like fudge!

I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

J xx

PS Check out the new balm and salve on my Etsy shop at http://thefabrickitchen.etsy.com

No comments: