Tuesday 16 December 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Hi Ay, Peeps,

This may well be my last post for about two weeks as I'm travelling to the icy North, where apparently internet ceases to exist. Or at least my parents don't understand why anyone would want such as thing. I wish I had the willpower to live without it and do far more constructive things with my time. Like do assignments. And find the bloody battery charger for my camera!!

Anyhoo, I thought I'd let you know my New Year's resolutions and some plans for the blog when I get back. In no particular order...
  • I will take more photos of what I'm doing
  • Spend less time on the internet
  • Lose 2 stone
  • Start listing items on my Etsy page, just waiting for me
  • Hoover the house more than once a week!
  • Get a spare battery charger
  • Learn a new skill

I also need to find a job after I finish Uni.

So, that's actually quite a scary list but hopefully I'll be ticking things off along the way.

I might catch you tomorrow night before I'm upping and leaving!!

Much love,

J xx

No comments: